Associate Educational Psychologist RolesCurrently recruiting for January 2023 and April 2023 starts
The School Psychology Service is keen to hear from Educational Psychologists interested in joining our established, and growing independent service. Based in Wolverhampton, and established in 2016, the service has grown term on term and supports 60 schools across Wolverhampton, South Staffordshire and the wider West Midlands.
Working alongside other EPs and Assistant EPs from within the service, and other linked multi-professionals you will provide regular support as the link EP for primary and/or secondary schools, with the opportunity to work creatively and flexibly, undertaking a full range of assessment, intervention and training.
Associate EPs benefit from:
- competitive day rates;
- hybrid, flexible working arrangements;
- access to our office spaces at the University of Wolverhampton Science Park;
- access to IT systems and dedicated IT support team;
- independence and autonomy in the delivery of support for your link schools;
- line management and supervision available from our experienced and friendly EP team;
- access to termly Service Days and socials.
Associates must be professionally qualified and HCPC registered.